Sharnie Dwyer, Dietitian
(B.Sc, B.Nut&Diet Hons I)
With her holistic approach, Sharnie is one of the leading Gold Coast dietitians with a special interest in gastrointestinal and women’s health.
Focussing on diet and lifestyle, Sharnie is a vital member of the Grace team for treating:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS),
- gastrointestinal issues
- diabetes during pregnancy
- prenatal and post-natal nutrition
- weight management and hormone balancing
“Advice from a dietitian has to be practical and manageable, I don’t believe in complicated meal plans and recipes with too many ingredients. It’s all about making things as realistic and practical as possible,” says Sharnie.
“When it comes to nutrition, each person’s needs are different. We all have different experiences with foods, so I personalise all advice to empower patients to make lasting positive changes to their nutritional habits and overall health.”
Accepting referrals from GPs and direct bookings from patients, Sharnie can help with:
- optimising dietary intake for management of symptoms associated with endometriosis, PCOS and gastrointestinal conditions
- dietary modification for the management of cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, anaemia and other nutritional deficiencies
- weight and body composition management
- supplement advice
- meal planning and shopping tips, quick recipes, time management, snack ideas
- reading food labels and nutrition information
- Women's Health – PCOS & endometriosis
- Gastrointestinal health
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Comprehensive assessment, education, and provision of medical nutrition therapy specific to your health condition.
- Education and therapeutic diet recommendations.
- Individualised diet and meal planning
- Ongoing support to assist with accountability and the management of your condition.
- First Class Honours and the Griffith University Award for Clinical Excellence in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Monash University certified FODMAP dietitian
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic), Bond University
- Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics – Class I Honours, Griffith University
LOCATE US AT
Grace Private Consulting Suite
Suite 5, 14 Hill St. Southport 4215
Hope Island (Coming Soon)
Harbour Point, Specialist Consulting Suites
If you have any questions regarding your visit to Grace Private Consulting Suite or would like to make an appointment please call 07 5594 7632